Create a 750-word draft of your special education philosophy. Include statements regarding your beliefs and values in each of the following areas:
- The purpose of education.
- Your personal vision of meeting the learning needs of students with special needs using standards-based instruction.
- How some of the ethical frameworks and professional practice standards you have examined will guide your professional practice.
- The types of resources teachers should seek to continually deepen their understanding of cultural, ethnic, gender, and learning differences among their students.
- The types of professional activities or learning communities that would best facilitate lifelong learning.
Include three scholarly references to support your philosophy of education.