In this assignment, you are to use the same corporation you selected for the assignments in Weeks 3, 6, and 8. You will prepare an executive-level PowerPoint presentation that could be delivered to the board of directors.This assignment requires the use of three or more quality resources, including your textbook. Use any or all of the following resources to conduct research on the chosen corporation:
- The corporation’s website.
- Public filings from the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filings & Forms page.
- Strayer University’s online databases.
- The Nexis Uni database.
- Other credible sources, such as the corporation’s annual report, will often provide insights that other resources may not include.
- It is expected that you will use your textbook as a resource for this assignment.
- Review the scoring guide (rubric) in the course guide before starting the assignment.
- Download and save the Capstone Project Template [PPTX].
- Use the template to Develop an 8-12 slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes and appropriate graphics. This presentation should be prepared for the board of directors of the corporation and is based only on your assignments from Weeks 3, 6, and 8, and the following:
Step 1: Create a SWOT analysis for the company to determine its major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.Step 2: Based on the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its weaknesses and threats.Step 3: Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the firm may use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.Step 4: Outline a communications plan the company could use to make the strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.Step 5: Assess efforts by the corporation to be a responsible (ethical) corporate citizen and the impact on the corporation’s bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Use three or more quality sources, including your textbook, to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. (Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources)
- For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library.
- Produce writing that is clear and well organized and applies appropriate Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) style. Writing contains accurate grammar, mechanics, and spelling.
- Note: Do not submit a recording or video of your presentation.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. The library is your home for SWS assistance, including citations and formatting. Please refer to the Library site for all support. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is as follows:
- Develop a corporate presentation based on a SWOT analysis, strategies for maximizing competitiveness and profitability, a communications plan, and an assessment of efforts related to ethics.
my company is Uber