Week 1 Case Analysis (BUS5150 Legal & Ethics Environment of Business)
- Due Sunday by 11:59pm
Case 1.1 Yates v. U.S. 135S.Ct 1074 (2015) – (Pages 8-9 in the textbook).
Address in detail all three questions.
You must be able to apply the material learned. Legal doctrines and principles must not only be remembered but also used to solve specific concrete problems. Your grasp of the material will be measured through your application of legal doctrines and principles to a case.
Case Analysis Guide (Use the Case Analysis Format Provided in the Course Resources – Case Brief, Issue, Holdings, and Legal Conflict) plus the below:
- You must give quality answers that show mastery of the case, using clear logic, and supporting facts. Also, the answers must directly address the case.
- Case Analyses test the understanding of key elements of Legal and Ethical Environments of Business therefore they must be thoroughly addressed.
- You must use citations with references to document information obtained from sources. The key elements of Legal and Ethical Environments of Business are found in the sources listed in the syllabus (it is your duty to search for them, read, analyze, evaluate, summarize, paraphrase in your answers, and cite the authors who wrote the articles, books, term papers, memoirs, studies, etc. What it means is that you will have not less than 4 references from the listed sources.
- Grammatically correct paper, no typos, and must have obviously been proofread for logic.
- Questions must be typed out as headings, with follow-up answers in paragraph format, and a summary or conclusion at the end of the paper as set in the outline to be provided by the professor.
This Case Analysis must be in APA format