During week 8, you prepare an international marketing strategy for the future three years of the brand which is not existing (e.g., shoes which you can fold and unfold the shoes heel for female commuters). The writing assignment should include the followings:
The final strategy plan will include the following:
- Information about the product
- Product information
- Brand name
- Provide each year plan goal (e.g., 1st year, 2nd year, and 3rd year)
- Select one new country market for future market development.
- Select one existing country for further market penetration.
- Select one existing country for future divestment (exit).
- Your selection criteria (Review Chapters 6, 12).
- Assess the social and cultural proximity (Review chapter 4).
- For the new country to enter, choose the most appropriate market-entry strategy. Explain your reasoning (Review Chapters 8. 9).
- Choose the most appropriate of the four global product-planning strategic alternatives. Explain your choice (Review Chapter 10).
- Based on the above and your brand’s environmental sensitivity, propose the degree of standardization for each of the following global strategy elements, explaining any specific local adaptations: Include graphical elements when necessary to convey information, such as tables, graphs, and charts.
- Positioning (Ch. 7)
- Brand Name (Ch. 10)
- Packaging/Product Design and Features (Ch. 10)
- Advertising Strategy (Ch. 13, 14).
- Include graphical elements when necessary to convey information, such as tables, graphs, and charts.
The paper should be 8 to 10 pages in length (excluding title, appendix, and reference pages). This writing assignment should be completed in the standard APA format. Upload the assignment to the proper assignment folder.