Prepare a projected income statement and balance sheet for the firm by doing the following:
- Step 1: Refer to and follow the steps given in Chapter 8 of Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts, and Cases to learn how to complete financial statements.
- Step 2: Apply current acceptable financing percentages afforded your CLC group’s company (Chick-fil-A) according to the Standard and Poor’s or Moody’s rating.
- Step 3: Make any other assumptions necessary for this segment of the project and have them approved by the instructor prior to completing this part of the assignment.
- Step 4: Assume that the firm needs to secure capital to implement the strategy your team proposes to recommend. The instructor will give you an amount if the team does not determine an amount that will accommodate the production of the required reports.
- Step 4: Use the information gathered above to prepare a projected income statement and balance sheet for the firm using your Strategic-Planning Template.
- Step 5: In 50-100 words provide an overview of the analysis for both the income statement and balance sheet.