Each of your Discussion initial posts will require this Turnitin screening process. It is your responsibility to ensure that your final submission aligns with STU academic conduct policy located in the syllabus and catalog. This Turnitin assignment will not be graded; it is to check the similarity score only.
- Go to Module 1 Discussion for the topic.
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted, and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
- Submit your initial post as a Word document.
- You must receive a Turnitin/AI similarity report that is less than or equal to 20% in order to post to the Discussion board.
- Your instructor will monitor your similarity report and you will automatically receive a 0 in the discussion if you post with a Turnitin/AI similarity report that is greater than 20%.