This week, you’re demonstrating your change management skills as a management consultant hired by the corporation you chose in Week 5 to develop strategies and supporting tactics to implement positive organizational changes in the company. You will create a change management plan presentation for the company’s Board of Directors.
Start by reviewing your analysis of the company’s change process from Week 5 to be sure you have a thorough understanding of the change and the need for the change.
Create a 12- to 13-slide Change Management Plan Presentation. Include the following:
Evaluate why this change needed to occur.
- Evaluate how this change impacts the company on a global scale.
- Evaluate how this change impacts employees.
Using Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model, chart strategies and tactics for positively implementing the organizational change. Include the following in your chart:
- Develop strategies for each of the 8 steps in Kotter’s model.
- Develop tactics to support each strategy.
- Support each strategy you develop with a rationale for why the strategy and its tactics is expected to be effective.
Explain how this positive organizational change will help the company sustain a competitive advantage in the global market.
Include speaker notes to include additional details that are not present on each slide.
Format any citations and references according to APA guidelines.