You as the business manager need to be able to determine larger sources of funding by creating a financial plan to help reduce duplication of resources, identify requirements and risks, and determine various financing options. Completing this planning is an important step for all businesses to take if they want to succeed. Larger companies may delegate this process to financial managers, financial analysts, or operations managers.
You decide to create a financial plan for your company to help distinguish between sources, requirements, and risks associated with various types of long- and short-term financing capital structure that your company can potentially use in the future.
Draft a 3- to 4-page financial plan for your company. This plan should include sections for a business case and profit-and-loss statements. Include the following items:
- A business case that includes a description, type of business, and sources of funding
- Note: Use your Wk 5 Assessment Prep: Business Case Research assignment and feedback.
- A profit-and-loss statement for a 3-year period
- Project revenue. State realistic assumptions, such as growth per year, in your projections.
- Estimate direct costs, including capital, marketing, labor, and supply costs.
- A conclusion that includes an explanation of what working through a financial plan can do for a larger company
Cite references to support your assessment according to APA guidelines.