1. Watch the following TED Talk by Dr. Robert Waldinger, psychiatrist and professor at Harvard Medical School. He discusses some of the results of the Grant study, a longitudinal study spanning nearly 75 years, and explains some of the factors leading to a happy life.
2. After watching the talk, answer the following questions (5 points):
- How do I define happiness for myself?
- Do I consider myself a happy person right now?
- What do I need in my life in order to be happy? What is one thing you can do each day to prioritize this need?
- Who are the people in my life who affect my happiness?
- Do you think you will feel the same when you turn 65? Why or why not?
- What other emotional goals other than happiness do you hope to achieve now and in the future?
Submission must be at least 300 words in length