REQUIREMENTS: MUST BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED.
THIS IS A NURSE LEADER INTERVIEW. CREATE AN IMAGINARY NURSE LEADER, CAN’T BE A FAMOUS NURSE LEADER.
-A list of THE proposed questions may be attached to the final document as an Appendix. ( PLEASE DON’T FORGET THIS SECTION) of Science prepared nurse (Advanced Practice Nurse) in your specialty. This may be a leader or manager in acute care, community agencies, research, academia, or leading a professional organization. This person must have at least a master’s degree (MSN) or higher and at least 5 years nursing and 2 years leadership experience. The nurse leader interview will be developed into an APA formatted paper.
-A list of THE proposed questions may be attached to the final document as an Appendix. ( PLEASE DON’T FORGET THIS SECTION)
Outline of the APA Paper Submission: The paper will begin with a brief introduction of the leader being interviewed and will proceed WITH the questions asked and THEIR answers received.( PLEASE ADD THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS THERE) Additionally, the paper will need to conclude with a summary of the interview process. This information will address such elements as your critical analysis and evaluation of the interview process, professional status and development, and future leadership goals within an organization.
Introduction (Level Heading) Present an introduction for the interview conducted, the paper will begin with a brief introduction of the leader being interviewed and will proceed to the questions asked and answers received. including a brief biography of the interviewee and the organization represented. Explain why this individual was chosen for the interview in light of your selected nursing specialty role.
1- Can you describe a recent complex instance that called for an APN with knowledge in this field? How did the APN contribute so much to the patient’s care?
2. Can you describe the procedure you use to welcome and acclimate new APNs to your organization?
3-How do you incorporate research- and practice-based evidence into the treatment plans for your department, and what part do APNs play in this procedure?
4-Can you tell us about any opportunities for continuing education or professional growth that you provide to APNs in this specialty?
5. What is your best professional strength?
- 6- Why did you choose to interview this individual?
- 7-What made this leader you interviewed unique and impressionable?
- 8-What were some key attributes that you liked about this leader?
- 9-What information most surprised you from the interview and what was most useful?
- 10-Describe how this experience has influenced your own personal definition of “leadership”
- 11-What new insights did you gain about your leadership style (Use from current literature to support leadership characteristics or theories and reference). Summarize the key lessons you will apply to your practice of professional nursing and leadership.
- 12-Provide an overview of values you feel are important for a nurse leader, those you felt were evidenced in the interview and those you feel that you possess that would make you a good leader or some that you might need to work on to be a good leader (support responses with personal reflection, interview data and scholarly sources) Clearly articulate your own values and vision of nursing leadership for your future in the nursing profession.
- 13-What are your priorities as you think about a leadership role? Reflect on personal strengths and areas for improvement in managing professional relationships. Provide information on how these strengths and areas for improvement can impact professional relationships.
- 14-Identify practical methods to address and/or leverage each area of improvement.
- 15-What do you think you would (or do) expect from others when you are in a leadership role?
The conversation should be well organized in terms of categories of questions sharing a similar focus and should be presented in such a way as to be helpful to other individuals attempting to transition into new specialty nursing roles within similar types of organizations.
Note: This is NOT a “job interview.” the student is a self-invited guest interviewing the organizational leader. Questions about such items as salary, benefits, job opportunities, etc. are not appropriate.
Summary (Level Heading): Summarize the key points of the conversation as each relates to the interviewee’s chosen nursing leadership-specialty role and how a prospective nurse leader could make a successful transition to such a role within the selected nurse leader’s organization. Please include resultant plans (post-interview) for professional development and pursuit of future nurse leader opportunities. Your paper must be written in APA 7th edition format, 12 pt Times New Roman legible font, double spaced with appropriate citations (The paper length requirement is 5 pages without counting the title and reference page). You must use at least 3 evidence based scholarly articles other than your textbook and course readings to support your narratives.
NO PLAGIARISM ACCEPTED MORE THAN 10%, THIS COUNT THE 25% OF GRADE OF THE CLASS
NEED FOLLOW STRICTLY ALL THE REQUIREMENTS
REMEMBER IS A IMAGINARY OR YOU CAN CREATE A PERSON DOING THE PAPER AS NURSE LEADER, CAN’T BE A FAMOUS NURSE LEADER. TAKE CARE ON THAT
DUE DATE MAY 18, 2023