Throughout this course, you will be creating a marketing plan for a hypothetical company that provides a product or service. For this assignment, you will document your hypothetical company’s background information and mission statement, your company’s short-term and long-term goals, an environmental analysis, and a SWOT analysis.
Note: You should make all assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
My 4Ps of Concrete Rose
1. Product: Services offered at the Concrete Rose, such as massages, facials, body treatments, nails, and toes etc. I want the people who come to have full services and be able to do so much in one spot. This way I can maximize the profit by having so many services done at my spa. I would have a product line available to be purchased for everything as well. Then as the business grows I will want to start my own product lines and sell them out of the business as well.
2. Price: The cost of the services offered.
Massage: $75 to $200, depending on the length and the type of methods you select
Facial: $60 to $150 and up (masks, serums, and special eye treatments are usually an additional charge)
Manicure and pedicure: $75 to $150
Hair Styling: $50 to $200 and up
Makeup application: $25 to $75
3. Promotion: Advertising and marketing activities to promote the spa and its services. I would create a spa package that can start at $150 for two or more services and go up to about $450 for a few hours of special treatment. I will offer affordable all-day treatments, the prices can go as high as $750 or more for a full day filled with an array of indulgences and healing treatments that are sure to make my clients happy. I want to have a spa club that can get clients up to 50% off of a service or money off products. I will advertise by billboards and in mailers at the apartments and in the mail. Fliers that offer half-off days a few times a month. And promos for new clients.
4. Place: The physical location of the spa, will be near a very popular housing area in Brandon Florida. There are many places located near apartments and housing neighborhoods. I want the spa to be visually appealing to people who pass going from work and home. And with my location being near home. I can have a lot more people who are within walking distance.
Create the first part of your marketing plan in 5-7 pages using the Part A Marketing Plan Template [DOCX]Download Part A Marketing Plan Template [DOCX]
- Write an introduction to your hypothetical company, describing its location, the product it makes or the service it provides, and the contents of your marketing plan.
- Develop your company’s mission statement that has a long-term view, and includes its industry, goals, and values.
- Identify the short-term goals (one year) and long-term goals (five years) you would like to achieve, and include the appropriate way to measure them both.
- Develop an environmental analysis that includes competitive, economic, political, legal, technological, and sociocultural forces.
- Develop a SWOT analysis for your product or service, examining at least three strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for your company.
- Use at least three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.