Journal Entry #2 (450–500 words):
In your journal entry, answer the following questions:
Reflect on the 3 most challenging patient encounters and discuss what was most challenging for each.
1- OBGYN annual visit
2- Infertility for woman
· What did you learn from this experience? ( I learned how to assess OBGYN patients)
· What resources did you have available?
· What evidence-based practice did you use for this patient?
· What new skills are you learning? (I learned Pelvic assessment and skill for pap smear)
· What would you do differently? (I will have more confidence)
· How are you managing patient flow and volume? (I am very organized so, I document my own to do list)
Ask yourself the following self-reflective questions:
· How might I improve on my skills and knowledge, and how do I communicate that back to my Preceptor? (I can improve by being more assertive rather than observe)
· How am I doing? What is missing? (I need more experience)
· What type of feedback am I receiving from my Preceptor? (I am overall great feed due to my organization and my attitude)