Using best practices of survey design, create a 15-question patient satisfaction survey.
Note: The survey questions must be closed ended.
Then, write 1–2 pages that address the following:
• Why did you write the particular questions that you wrote?
• How do you plan to administer the survey?
• What challenges do you anticipate during data collection and reporting?
Note: Your Assignment must be written in standard edited English. Be sure to support your work with at least five high-quality references, including two from peer-reviewed journals.
Thomas, R. K. (2020). Marketing health services (4th ed.). Health Administration Press.
• Chapter 15, “Marketing Research” (pp. 473–502)
• Chapter 17, “Marketing Data” (pp. 521–544)
Aggarwal, P., Vaidyanathan, R., & Castleberry, S. (2011). Managerial and public attitudes toward ethics in marketing research. Journal of Business Ethics, 109(4), 463-481
Chavez, C. (n.d.). Survey design. Retrieved July 8, 2019 from https://lmu.app.box.com/s/g3frmh8tvqw38q4uwb467588wibsq694