- From Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making and Cases, read “Case 11: Zappos: Taking Steps toward Maximizing Stakeholder Satisfaction.”
- Use Strayer Library to locate at least three academic resources for this assignment.
- Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Analyze the manner in which Zappos’s leadership has fostered a culture of ethics in the company.
- Suggest two actions that other companies can take in order to mimic this culture.
- Determine the major impacts that Zappos’s leadership and ethical practices philosophy have had on its stakeholders.
- Examine three of the ethical challenges that Zappos faces. Recommend three actions that Zappos’s leadership should take in order to address these ethical challenges.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the core values in relation to developing a culture of ethics.
- Determine the manner in which the core values support the stakeholder’s perspective.
- Analyze the major ethical challenges that Zappos has faced.
- Determine whether or not you would have resolved these challenges differently than Zappos’s management.
- Provide a rationale for your response.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The library is your home for SWS assistance, including citations and formatting. Please refer to the Library site for all support. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is in four to six pages:
- Propose actions leadership should take to address ethical challenges and develop a culture of ethicalness.