Scenario – John is a 32 year old male nurse working in a prison. He is married and has two children at home- one boy at 14 years of age and a girl that just turned ten years of age. A new prisoner to the institution has requested that John be a healthcare surrogate for him because he is 72 years of age and not in good health. John discovers that this prisoner is a pedophile and although no one at work is aware of this, John’s son was molested by the father of a friend of his sons while visiting their home. The son has gone through therapy and they continue to have problems with the son, John is hopeful that his son will improve his mental health.
by admin | May 22, 2023 | Uncategorized | 0 comments
Nursing Week 2 assignment chapter 4
A professional Academic Service Provider
Distinguished Writers Ensure Accountability, Confidentiality, High-Quality, and Timely ExecutionDistinguished Writers comprises of well-trained professionals striving to give our clients an awesome experience. We engage with our customers throughout the learning process to ensure they are comfortable with both their classwork and homework in order to achieve excellent grades. The team is well-balanced across different fields to suit our clients. Our diversified fields include article writing, thesis proposals, project management, coursework, essay writing, and dissertations among others.
1. Accountability: The company values professionalism in all our undertakings. As such, we interact transparently with our customers.
2. Confidentiality: The company does not disclose anything to third-parties, and our interactions with customers remain confidential.
3. High-Quality The products are thoroughly proofread and counter-checked to ensure they meet the expected quality levels.
4. Quality is a Guarantee: Our writers are accurately matched with their area of expertise to ensure proper quality is maintained. We are also equipped with adequate software to guarantee error-free products.
5. Money Back Policy: As a client-oriented service, we offer 100% refund for the following: if we received a double payment from you; if you placed similar orders twice (or more) and paid for all of them; the writer has not been assigned; you asked to cancel the order within 20 minutes after placing it; an e-Check payment has been sent (the Dispute Manager will contact you accordingly). Other cases involve a comprehensive investigation by the Dispute Department and feedback given within 24 hours. We value our customers; therefore, the process will be fair, fast, and precise.
5 .Free Revisions: You can request for revisions at no additional cost. Nonetheless, this does not include complete change of the initial order instructions and if it is not past ten days upon your approval.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Our support staff are always online to provide any assistance when needed
NOTE: If you have any question, always contact our support team before the commencement of your project. ALL THE BEST”: