- In class, we learned how to write the introduction and conclusion of the Literature Review section, which includes:
- Introduction (6 sentences on p. 10a)
- Review of Literature (using notes on p. 13a – ONE objective summary is graded already — apply feedback)
- Analysis of Literature (compare and contrast activity on p. 16a)
- For this submission: You will submit your full draft of the Literature Review in a WORD document.
- YOU MUST CHECK YOUR SIMILARITY prior to submission here.
- Title Page = 10 pts
- Literature Review: Intro, Review of Literature, and Analysis of Literature WITH in-text citations and correct level headings:
- Introduction = 15 pts
- Review of Literature = 40 pts
- Analysis of Literature = 20 pts
- References page with ALL three research articles listed = 15 pts