The field log provides a concrete means for the student to:
- Account for professional activity in the field placement
- Demonstrate professional development related to contracted learning experiences and the traditional-year competencies
- Reflect on professional growth and development
- Provide information that facilitates dialogue between the student and Field Supervisor
- Document for the Field Supervisor, concerns, dilemmas and issues as they arise in the agency setting.
my placement setting is walk-in counseling